Set in the heart of the Niagara Escarpment, Milton is
located west of Toronto at the intersection of Hwy 25 (Ontario Street) and Hwy 401. Milton was founded by the Martin family who built a dam and grist mill on the banks of the Sixteen Mile Creek in 1822. The town was named Mill Town and later renamed to Milton when it was incorporated in 1857
copyright update script
"MiltonTalks Always In Touch With Our Community."
"Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising".